Connect BigCommerce to MailChimp; Analyze your eCommerce Data; and Automate your Retention Marketing.
With Windsor Circle, you get Better Segmentation, Instantly, so you can Keep more Customers!
Simply use your API keys from BigCommerce and your MailChimp account to unlock all of your customer purchase history, get ongoing analysis of your retail data, and implement incredibly effective one-time and triggered email campaigns using intelligent segmentation.
ORDER DATA IN MailChimp ECOMMERCE 360
Windsor Circle helps retailers get more out of MailChimp by integrating with MailChimp eCommerce 360. This MailChimp feature integrates eCommerce purchase data with other subscriber information, allowing retailers to see order data storied in eComm 360 fields for each subscriber. MailChimp eCommerce 360 fields include:
• Product Purchased: A list of each individual product purchased in an order, including quantity and revenue. • Category Purchased: The category of each product purchased. • Spent (One Order): The total value of each order. • Spent (Total): The total amount of revenue generated by each customer over their lifetime. • Purchase Date: The date of the order. Leveraging MailChimp's eCommerce 360 capability unlocks a rich retail dashboard for each subscriber: Below is an example showing how MailChimp captures product, quantity, and revenue data for each order. Additionally, MailChimp eComm 360 shows the running total Spend by each subscriber.
ADDITIONAL ECOMMERCE DATA IN 50+ CUSTOM MERGE FIELDS
We go beyond the basic eCommerce 360 integration or subscriber syncing offered by other connectors, and give you direct access to full purchase history, product information, and behavioral and customer scoring data imported to over 50 custom Merge fields in your MailChimp account (MailChimp |MERGE| tags). Clearly named fields, like WC_First_Order_Date and WC_Recency_Rank, with cleaned, uniform data, make it incredibly easy to set up personalized and triggered emails. It is the combination of these custom data fields with the above MailChimp eCommerce 360 plugin fields which make Windsor Circle's MailChimp integrations so powerful.
The screenshot above shows some of the additional Windsor Circle eCommerce data fields imported and updated into a MailChimp account. These include:
• Purchase History and Purchase History SKUs: a full list of Product Names and SKU numbers for each product ordered allows retailers to target customers who ordered (or didn't order) certain products
• Frequency, Recency, and Monetary Scores: Windsor Circle automatically scores customers based on RFM Analysis, enabling retailers to quickly segment and target customers based on how frequently or recently they ordered, and their overall lifetime value. This feature is critical to running auto-responders that work to reward best customers or win-back churning customers, as these numeric values are continually updated by our Customer Analytics process.
• Product Purchased Name, Image and Link: Windsor Circle imports the name, link to the product image, and direct URL, for the most recent / highest value product purchased by every customer. This feature gives retailers the power to reference actual products purchased.
• Additionally, Windsor Circle can import Related Product Name, Image, and Link, giving retailers the power to automatically trigger emails (using MailChimp autoresponders) that recommend related products. The related product are generated based on Windsor Circle's ongoing analysis of correlations found in historic order data, and can also be custom configured.
CONNECTING MailChimp TO YOUR ECOMMERCE PLATFORM
Windsor Circle's pre-packaged integrations to nearly a dozen popular eCommerce platforms, and are backed by our 3-Day installation guarantee. If you have a custom-built, in-house or home-grown eCommerce plaform, Windsor Circle's Data Feed model can sync your eCommerce data with MailChimp eCommerce 360. We'll handle all the heavy lifting of capturing campaign data and passing it back to MailChimp via the API.
CUSTOM SEGMENTS, GROUPS, & LISTS
Windsor Circle's eCommerce to MailChimp integration will instantly create and automatically update custom-built segments as new Groups and Lists directly in MailChimp, including Best Customers, Churning Customers, Big Tickets, Biggest Spenders, Frequent Buyers, and more!
These lists are constantly updated based in part of ongoing "RFM Analysis", whereby your entire customer list is continually scored by Recency of purchase, Frequency of purchases, and Monetary Value of all purchases. Groups and Lists are clearly named, like WC Biggest Spenders, WC Churning Customers, and WC Most Frequent Buyers.
SEGMENTED EMAIL & RETENTION AUTOMATION
With absolutely no data exports, number crunching, or spreadsheet manipulation, you'll be able to set up one-time segmented emails, and automated email campaigns to target the right customers, at the right time, with the right message - and even be able to include merge tags that personalize emails with recently purchased product information, images of related items, and more!
Our eCommerce Analytics software arms retailers with the data and reports they need to make smart decisions. Windsor Circle conducts rigorous historical analysis on eCommerce data to quickly identify customer trends, cohort patterns, and industry benchmarks. Your Windsor Circle account gets you over 50 charts, graphs and reports, including Lifetime Value by Number of Purchases, Median and Average Days Between Purchases, Coupon Value and Use Over Time, Average Order Value by Segment, and more. We help you turn observations into action so that you can double your repeat buyers!
REAL RESULTS, REAL ROI
Our subscription software is priced to ensure that you see fantastic ROI for your data-enabled email. Windsor Circle clients grew their number of Repeat Buyers by 46% from 2011 to 2012. These Repeat Buyers represented 31% of total customers, but contributed 55% of revenue.
3 DAY INSTALLATION PROMISE
We promise complete installation within 3 business days, meaning that your eCommerce data will be loaded and accessible in MailChimp, or you get 30 days of free subscription.
Feel free to contact our team directly if you'd like to learn more: (877) 848-4113 or sales (at) windsorcircle.com
HOW TO GUIDES & RESOURCES
Want more information on making the most out of your MailChimp experience? Visit our resources page to download our FREE Playbooks & Guides that include step-by-step instructions on how to set up automated email campaigns, such as Welcome Series, Post Purchase Thank You Series, Best Customer Rewards, and Win-Back campaigns (http://www.windsorcircle.com/resources/how-to-guides).