Drupal MailChimp and Mandrill Integration
API integration, list synchronization, subscription forms, campaign creation, and sending site emails via Mandrill.
TheMailChimp Drupal integration is now split into 2 projects, the core MailChimp module and a standalone project for Mandrill.
- API integration
- Support for an unlimited number of mailing lists
- Having an anonymous sign up form to enroll users in a general newsletter.
- EachMailChimp list can be assigned to one or more roles
- Editing of user list subscriptions on the user's edit page
- Allow users to subscribe during registration
Map token and profile values to yourMailChimp merge fields
- Required, optional, and free form list types.
- Standalone subscribe and unsubscribe forms
- Subscriptions can be maintained via cron or in real time
- Individual blocks for each newsletter
- Create campaigns containing any Drupal entity as content, send them, and view statisitcs.
The Mandrill module allows all site emails to be sent through the Mandrill transactional email service. The mandrill_reports sub-module provides reports on various metrics, including volume and engagement, which closely mirror those provided on the Mandrill site. Please refer to the README for more details.
Want to use this integration?
This description was submitted by the integration’s developer. MailChimp lists available integrations for customer convenience only, and we don’t endorse or guarantee these services or products.
- 5.0 / 5.0