Your audience, connected
Zapier’s MailChimp-Capsule CRM integration allows you to subscribe and unsubscribe mailing list members when you add new people, tags, or users on Capsule CRM. You can also use it in the opposite direction, creating people and adding tags/notes on Capsule CRM when someone subscribes to one of your mailing lists.
Need even more control?
- Combine actions with Multi-Step Zaps to create powerful automated workflows, like subscribing new Capsule CRM people to one list and unsubscribing them from others.
- Use MailChimp Search Actions to look for subscribers to match new emails added to your CRM, updating their information with personal details or creating them if they don’t already exist. Alternatively, set up automated list management by searching across all your lists to find where your CRM contacts already exist so you can add or remove them on other lists.
Get started with these popular integrations:
- Add new Capsule CRM people to MailChimp as new subscribers
- Add new MailChimp subscribers to Capsule CRM as new people
- Tag Capsule CRM parties from new MailChimp subscribers
- Add notes to Capsule CRM for new MailChimp Subscribers
Looking for something else? Explore other MailChimp-Capsule CRM integrations or set up your own custom Zap with no programming skill required!
Additional Information & Help
This description was submitted by the integration’s developer. MailChimp lists available integrations for customer convenience only, and we don’t endorse or guarantee these services or products.
Log in with your MailChimp account to leave a review.