Automatically update your list based on what subscribers do on your website. For instance, send out email after a subscriber downloads a file by moving them to another group (to go through a funnel).
Explanation steps for these two common use cases: 1. Example: adding a goal to a download link 2. Example: triggering on the downloaded file
Can be found in Other notes over at WordPress: https://wordpress.org/plugins/goals-for-mailchimp/other_notes/
To use this plugin, you need to:
- Have a paid MailChimp account, either a Monthly Plan or Pay As You Go credits;
- Enable "Goal" in your MailChimp account (via Account > Integrations > Goal);
- Create an API key for WordPress to connect to your MailChimp account (via Account > Extras > API keys);
- Add Goal tracking code to WordPress (search for the official "MailChimp Goal for WordPress" plugin);
- Enable "Goal Tracking" in each MailChimp Campaign or Automation to track where subscribers go on your site.
Additional Information & Help
This description was submitted by the integration’s developer. MailChimp lists available integrations for customer convenience only, and we don’t endorse or guarantee these services or products.
Log in with your MailChimp account to leave a review.