All your contacts and lists together
Use Zapier’s Google Contacts-MailChimp integration to ensure both your address book and mailing list have the latest information at all times with automatic workflows. New mailing list subscribers can be added to Google Contacts whenever they are detected, and you can have new subscribers added to lists matching your Google Contacts groups whenever you add a new contact.
Need even more control?
- Combine actions with Multi-Step Zaps to create powerful automated workflows, like adding a contact on Google Contacts, unsubscribing them from one mailing list and adding them to another, all in one go.
- Use MailChimp Search Actions to look for subscribers to match new Google Contacts, updating their MailChimp profile information or subscribing them if they don’t already exist.
- Google Contacts Search Actions can also work in the same way, checking if a contact already exists when a new list subscriber is detected and either updating them or creating a new contact with MailChimp’s profile information automatically.
Get started with these popular integrations:
- Add Google Contacts to MailChimp as new subscribers
- Add new MailChimp list subscribers to Google Contacts
Looking for something else? Explore other MailChimp-Google Contacts integrations or set up your own custom Zap with no programming skill required!
Additional Information & Help
- Read Blog Post
- Read KB Article
- How-To Article: Automatically create MailChimp subscribers from new Google Contacts with Zapier
This description was submitted by the integration’s developer. MailChimp lists available integrations for customer convenience only, and we don’t endorse or guarantee these services or products.
Log in with your MailChimp account to leave a review.