Capture and process every subscriber
Zapier makes it easy to take data from a new or updated Google Sheets row and automatically create a new subscriber in any MailChimp list, react to MailChimp subscribers and automatically send their details to a spreadsheet, or log your unsubscribers as new rows.
Need even more power?
- Combine actions with Multi-Step Zaps to create powerful automated workflows, like logging new unsubscribers from one list on a spreadsheet and adding them to another all at once.
- Use MailChimp Search Actions to look for an email from new/updated spreadsheet rows, adding new personal details or adding them as new subscribers to any list if they don't exist; you can also automate your list management by subscribing/unsubscribing users based on spreadsheet data.
- Google Sheets Search Actions look through your spreadsheets for emails to match new subscribers, either retrieving all their other personal details stored on that row or creating a new one on the fly.
Get started with these popular integrations:
- Add Subscribers to MailChimp via a Google Spreadsheet
- Save new MailChimp subscribers to a Google Sheets spreadsheet
- Add new Google Sheet updates to a MailChimp list
Looking for something else? Explore hundreds of other MailChimp-Google Sheets integrations or make your own custom zap!
Additional Information & Help
- Read Blog Post
- Read KB Article
- How-To Article: Automatically create Mailchimp subscribers from new spreadsheet rows in Google Docs with Zapier
This description was submitted by the integration’s developer. MailChimp lists available integrations for customer convenience only, and we don’t endorse or guarantee these services or products.
Log in with your MailChimp account to leave a review.