With Zapier's integration you can easily connect both Mandrill and MailChimp to all the other apps you use at any point of your pipeline.
Send Mandrill emails and templates whenever you receive a new form submission or label an email; get notifications when emails bounce and set up tasks to follow up, all at once.
Both MailChimp and Mandrill can be used with Zapier, allowing you to automatically reach out to new or departing MailChimp users via Mandrill, or use Mandrill's hooks to supply MailChimp with subscribers.
Need even more control?
- Combine actions with Multi-Step Zaps to create powerful automated workflows, like subscribing new form responders on MailChimp, reaching out to them with Mandrill, and adding them to your CRM in one go.
- Use MailChimp's Search Actions to look for subscribers to match new contacts, finding or creating them if they don't exist and passing the information to Mandrill so you can send a personalized email.
- With Filters you can can trigger specific workflows across all your apps whenever Mandrill webhooks match your conditions
Get started right now
- Send template Mandrill emails when new MailChimp subscribers are added
- Send a Welcome Email to New MailChimp Subscribers via Mandrill
- Create MailChimp subscribers from Typeform entries
- Get Slack notifications for new bounced Mandrill emails
- Send an email through Mandrill for new WooCommerce orders
- Send an email to Stripe customers with invalid credit cards via Mandrill
Looking for something else? Explore other Mandrill integrations or set up your own custom Zap with no programming skill required!
Additional Information & Help
This description was submitted by the integration’s developer. MailChimp lists available integrations for customer convenience only, and we don’t endorse or guarantee these services or products.
Log in with your MailChimp account to leave a review.