Help your organization refine your communications with clients and build more meaningful interactions with PowerMailChimp. Utilize static or dynamic CRM marketing lists to send out bulk emails from CRM through MailChimp routers and track vital statistics back to CRM, including sends, successful deliveries, opens, clicks, bounces and unsubscribes. PowerMailChimp connects the activities taken by actual contacts, leads or accounts, making it easy for Dynamics CRM users to get direct insight on who has been interaction with their emails and take direct action!
Get the most from your Dynamics CRM and MailChimp integration:
- Send rich HTML emails without needing any HTML knowledge using MailChimp’s template editor
- Use CRM information to create dynamic content in your email templates by utilizing merge tags
- Track statistics back to the individuals in your CRM system that are receiving your email content
- Automatically fire off follow-up emails to contacts, leads or accounts that click on a specific link or open an email multiple times
- Automatically add contacts, leads, or accounts to new CRM marketing lists based off of what actions they took from previous email blasts
Free 30 day trial! Subscription: $2/user/month *Users counted includes all enabled CRM users, including read-only, admin-only, Office 365 global admins and service accounts.
Questions? Contact the PowerPack Team at email@example.com
Additional Information & Help
This description was submitted by the integration’s developer. MailChimp lists available integrations for customer convenience only, and we don’t endorse or guarantee these services or products.
Log in with your MailChimp account to leave a review.