Seamless syncs between MailChimp subscribers and Salesforce contacts, leads, campaign members
With the Workato platform, you can easily install and run over a hundred pre-built integrations built by experts. You can setup automated integration flows between MailChimp and any Salesforce custom fields or objects (or vice versa), and sync multiple pieces of data in a single flow.
What you can sync with MailChimp:
- Triggers: created campaign, opened campaign, sent campaign, created list, created subscriber, updated subscriber
- Actions: Add subscriber, remove subscribers, search campaigns, search subscribers
What you can sync with Salesforce:
Any standard and custom fields and objects
Powerful Workato features between MailChimp and Salesforce:
- Sync data across multiple apps beyond MailChimp and Salesforce. You can add any apps like Eventbrite or QuickBooks to automate the entire data transfer flow.
- Create complex business logic within a single workflow. For instance, check to see if the lead is present before creating it, associate it with a campaign in Salesforce, and create/update a campaign member in Salesforce.
- Workato recipes eliminates duplicates records. You can easily search for existing records and update them - instead of creating the records again.
- Our 'Since' trigger allows you to decide on integration start time so you can go back in time and pick up past records. You can also use filters to only pick up selected records.
- For advanced users, create excel-like functions to tweak your data so you get the exact data formatting mapped into your apps.
Get started with these popular scenarios:
- Sync Salesforce campaign member to MailChimp as new subscriber (using lead or contact info)
- Sync new Salesforce contact to MailChimp as new subscriber and update Salesforce contact
- Sync Salesforce lead to MailChimp as new subscriber (if Lead Source does not contain ‘web’)
- Sync updated MailChimp subscriber to Salesforce Contact
- For Non-profits: Sync new Eventbrite attendee to Salesforce lead and associated campaign member before adding to MailChimp as new subscriber
- Add new Salesforce Contact into a human approval process before adding to MailChimp as new subscriber
- Add updated MailChimp subscriber to new Salesforce campaign member
Or, create your own integrations! Sign up for our 30-day free trial.
Additional Information & Help
This description was submitted by the integration’s developer. MailChimp lists available integrations for customer convenience only, and we don’t endorse or guarantee these services or products.
Log in with your MailChimp account to leave a review.