Automatic upkeep for your mailing lists
Zapier’s MailChimp-Salesforce integration allows you to add or remove MailChimp subscribers whenever you set up new leads, contacts, custom objects and more on Salesforce. The connection can also be reversed, allowing you to populate Salesforce with new leads, notes, contacts and more when you receive a new MailChimp subscriber.
Need even more control?
- Combine actions with Multi-Step Zaps to create powerful automated workflows, like subscribing new Salesforce entities like contacts and leads to one MailChimp list and unsubscribing them from another all at once.
- Use MailChimp Search Actions to look for subscribers to match names or emails from new Salesforce items, updating their information on MailChimp or adding them as subscribers if they don’t already exist. Alternatively, set up automated list management by searching across all your lists to find where your leads may already exist so you can add or remove them from other lists as needed.
- Similarly, Salesforce Search Actions can find any objects like leads or contacts based on MailChimp emails, updating them or creating them if they don’t exist, or even adding notes so you can track which mailing lists your leads are subscribed to from within Salesforce.
Get started with these popular integrations:
- Add new Salesforce leads to a MailChimp list
- Add new Salesforce contacts to MailChimp as email list subscribers
- Add new MailChimp subscribers to Salesforce as leads
Looking for something else? Explore other MailChimp-Salesforce integrations or set up your own custom Zap with no programming skill required!
Currently works with Enterprise Salesforce editions and higher.
Additional Information & Help
This description was submitted by the integration’s developer. MailChimp lists available integrations for customer convenience only, and we don’t endorse or guarantee these services or products.
Log in with your MailChimp account to leave a review.