No missed opportunities
Zapier’s MailChimp-Shopify integration can add or remove your subscribers from mailing lists automatically when you make a new sale or add a Shopify customer, or make sure your customers receive your marketing by adding them to the appropriate mailing lists when you make a sale.
Need even more control?
- Combine actions with Multi-Step Zaps to create powerful automated workflows, like subscribing new Shopify customers to a paid customer list and unsubscribing them from one dedicated to general marketing.
- Use MailChimp Search Actions to look for subscribers to match new Shopify customer emails, updating their information with additional details or subscribing them if they don’t already exist. Alternatively, set up automated list management by searching across all your lists to find where customers may already exist so you can add or remove them from your lists as need.
- Look through your Shopify customer data to check whether there’s a match with a new MailChimp subscriber email, adding them as a new customer if there isn’t (or simply updating their personal details with MailChimp profile information).
Get started with these popular integrations:
- Add new Shopify customers to a MailChimp list
- Add MailChimp subscribers from Shopify paid orders
- Add Shopify Customers to MailChimp
- Remove customers with a Shopify paid order from MailChimp
Looking for something else? Explore other MailChimp-Shopify integrations or set up your own custom Zap with no programming skill required!
Additional Information & Help
This description was submitted by the integration’s developer. MailChimp lists available integrations for customer convenience only, and we don’t endorse or guarantee these services or products.
Log in with your MailChimp account to leave a review.