SpeakerScore is a free powertool for public speakers, focused on getting the best audience feedback with the least amount of work. Now, you can automatically grow your MailChimp lists, every time you run a SpeakerScore rating.
When ever you rate a talk with SpeakerScore, any audience email (with permissions) you receive, can be automatically added to your newsletters, to make it easier for your to keep in touch with your audience.
With SpeakerScore and MailChimp you can:
- Ask people for their email address, every time you rate your talk
- Make sure they have given their contact permission (it's built in to the form)
- Automatically have email addresses synved yo your MailChimp mailing lists
- Have SpeakerScore grow your newsletter, every time you speak
This is what the audience experiences:
- They go to a talk or lecture or participate in a workshop
- Afterwards, they are asked to evaluate the talk using SpeakerScore
- In the evaluation form, they are offered to get a copy of the slides from the talk, if they submit their email address
- Ald while they're at it - we ask them to check a box, if they want to be contacted by the speaker or the organizer
This is what you need to do:
Additional Information & Help
This description was submitted by the integration’s developer. MailChimp lists available integrations for customer convenience only, and we don’t endorse or guarantee these services or products.
Log in with your MailChimp account to leave a review.