The xt:Commerce-MailChimp Plugin allows you to use MailChimp together with xt:Commerce. It provides a variety of opt-in possibilities and saves the opt-ins directly to your MailChimp list.
This plugin not only allows new customers and guests to opt-in during the checkout process but also provides visitors the possibility to quickly subscribe to your newsletter independent of the order process: The Smart Signup Box - which you can place anywhere in your shop - enables your customers to seamlessly sign up to your newsletter even if they do not make a purchase. Additionally this plugin sets up a "Learn More" page for your newsletter, where you can present your newsletter.
After a user opts-in the necessary data to send personalised e-mails - like the current shop-language setting - is added to your MailChimp List.
- Opt-In Checkbox - "Signup to our Newsletter?": Opt-In possibility during the checkout process.
- Newsletter Signup possibility after a purchase.
- Freely placable and designable Newsletter Signup Box.
- The Newsletter Signup Box gives customers who are logged in to your shop the possibility to subscribe to your newsletter with a single click.
- A "Learn More" page for the Newsletter, on which you can present and advertise your E-Mails.
- Necessary user data to send personalised E-Mails are sent to MailChimp after an opt-in.
- You can set if customers should get a verification mail after the opt-in or not. (Add a user as "pending" or "subscribed"). +Complete configurability. All features can be turned on and off.
The following is only available in german as of now:
For product videos: Click here
For the documentation: Click here
Additional Information & Help
This description was submitted by the integration’s developer. MailChimp lists available integrations for customer convenience only, and we don’t endorse or guarantee these services or products.
Log in with your MailChimp account to leave a review.