MailChimp Workflow Automation by Zapier
Zapier's MailChimp integrations allow you to automatically pass data to and from other web services without writing a single line of code.
From posting your newsletters on social media to replicating mailing lists or capturing customers as new subscribers, you'll find a wealth of pre-made solutions (Zaps) for any given use-case or create your own custom Zaps.
Whether you want to connect to Gmail, Paypal, Asana, Google Sheets, Shopify, Salesforce, Hubspot, or 500+ other apps, head over to Zapier to start saving time with automation today, or try out these popular Zaps to get started:
- Create MailChimp subscribers from Typeform entries
- Add Subscribers to MailChimp via a Google Spreadsheet
- Add Google Contacts to MailChimp as new subscribers
- Add subscribers from MySQL into MailChimp
- Welcome new MailChimp Subscribers with a personal email from Gmail
- Add new Gumroad customers to MailChimp
- Create Asana tasks from MailChimp subscribers
- Add Your Zoho CRM Contacts to MailChimp
- Add New PayPal Customers to MailChimp
- Add Salesforce Contacts to a MailChimp List
- And a whole lot more
Got a complex pipeline? No problem.
With Zapier you can:
- Use Multi-Step Zaps to trigger any number of actions based on a single event for powerful automated workflows that can span multiple apps
- Look up items through Search Actions to find or create them if they don't exist, or retrieve additional details from a single piece of data like an email address
- Use Filters to only trigger your Zaps when specific conditions are met
- And so much more!
With Zapier and MailChimp you don't have to worry about custom code or APIs ever again!
To Use This Integration
- Sign up for a MailChimp and a Zapier account.
- Start using MailChimp with any of the hundreds of services Zapier works with.
- Enjoy a nice vacation with all the time, money, and hassle you saved.
That's it! Go have fun while Zapier does the work. :)
Additional Information & Help
This description was submitted by the integration’s developer. MailChimp lists available integrations for customer convenience only, and we don’t endorse or guarantee these services or products.
Log in with your MailChimp account to leave a review.