CRM and mailing lists as one
With Zapier’s MailChimp-Zoho CRM integration you can subscribe and unsubscribe MailChimp members from Zoho CRM contacts, leads, and module entries, or create entries in your CRM from new subscribers.
Need even more control?
- Combine actions with Multi-Step Zaps to create powerful automated workflows, like subscribing new Zoho CRM leads/contacts to one list and unsubscribing them from another.
- Use MailChimp Search Actions to look for subscribers to match new module entries, leads, or contacts on Zoho CRM, updating their information with personal details or creating them if they don’t already exist. Alternatively, set up automated list management by searching across all your lists to find where contacts already exist so you can add or remove them on other lists.
Get started with these popular integrations:
- Add Your Zoho CRM Contacts to MailChimp
- Add new MailChimp subscribers to Zoho CRM as leads
- Add new Zoho CRM leads to MailChimp subscribers
- Add new Zoho CRM module entries to MailChimp as subscribers
- Add new Zoho CRM webhook triggers to MailChimp as subscribers
Looking for something else? Explore other MailChimp-Zoho CRM integrations or set up your own custom Zap with no programming skill required!
Additional Information & Help
This description was submitted by the integration’s developer. MailChimp lists available integrations for customer convenience only, and we don’t endorse or guarantee these services or products.
Log in with your MailChimp account to leave a review.